Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Two Pots Story With Moral ~ Short Stories

The Story of two pots

The Harm of Obstinacy

It was all flooded due to the excessive rain. Many villages were affected with this flood. People were going towards high places to save their lives. The animals and the luggage of villagers were drowning in flood water in front of their eyes and they were seeing that scene with helplessness.


An earthen pitcher and bronze goblet is floating in flood water. Pot, pitcher, earthen pitcher, bronze goblet, goblet, short stories, moral stories,
An earthen pitcher and bronze goblet is floating in flood water.


An earthen pitcher was also floating in flood water. After a while, a bronze goblet also appeared, taking somersault with excitement and said: "Mr. Pitcher! It's really amazing today. I was imprisoned at home. Today I am feeling very good, floating here and there in flood water. I wish I could always enjoy floating on the waves of water."


The earthen pitcher is saying don't dare to collide with me. Earthen pitcher, pot, earthen pitcher is floating on water, short stories, amazing stories, moral stories, good moral support,.
The earthen pitcher is saying don't dare to collide with me.


The earthen pitcher said to the bronze goblet: "Alright if you are happy but do not dare to collide with me in your excitement." The bronze goblet said to the earthen pitcher: "Today I am very happy and that is why I want to embrace you." The earthen pitcher said: "I do not want to die just for the sake of your excitement.


The bronze goblet is very happy to being float on water. bronze goblet, short stories, amazing stories, interesting stories, stories,.
The bronze goblet is very happy to being float on water.


It will not harm you to embrace me but I will be broken into pieces as I am made of earth. So kindly spare me and leave the idea of embracing me." The bronze goblet had reached very close to the earthen pitcher during conversation and then a big wave of flood water approached and the goblet could not balance herself and collided with the earthen pitcher.


The bronze goblet came very close to the earthen pitcher. short stories, amazing stories, kids stories, moral stories, stories with moral lesson, stories with pictures, animation stories, educational stories, on line stories for kids, stories for kids to read,.
The bronze goblet came very close to the earthen pitcher.

As the bronze goblet collided, the earthen pitcher broke down and its pieces sank into the flood water. As the goblet saw the scene she became very sad but now nothing could be done. The earthen pitcher had broken due to the obstinacy of bronze goblet.


The Two Pots Story Moral lesson


"Don't be a disaster to others"

"Everyone's life is precious"

"Don't hurt Others"


Post a Comment

0 Comments