Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Lion and The Mouse Story | Moral Stories

 The Lion and The Mouse 

In a forest lived a rather rickey Mouse. He was so afraid of the Fox the wolf and even himself for that matter that if the wind blew and a branch cracked. He looked around for a home he could hide him because of this all the little animals made fun of him oh you're even scared of the wind you're scared. 

The Mouse got up on the Lions back with a very confident look on his face. lion, mouse, animal stories, stories, fox,  the lion and the mouse summary with moral lesson,the lion and the mouse,the lion and the mouse summary,animal stories,the lion and the mouse story in english,the lion and the mouse story,
The Mouse got up on the Lions back with a very confident look on his face.

One day the mouse got his act together and went over to see the king of the jungle the lion. The lion had just finished having his lunch. He was taking a nap in front of the cave. The mouse's friends were all curious as to what the mouse had planned the mouse started to climb up the lion's tail. He got up on the Lion's back with a very confident look on his face. 

He posed to his friends although he was very scared. He was doing everything in his hand not to make it obvious right at that moment. The lion woke up and as he shook his bird the mouse fell off the mouse and the lion came eye to eye all the other animals were worried oh no. 

The I will swallow the Box what nerve what courage what are you doing on my back the check oh please don't eat me I was scared at the bus whatever out that all my life passes up by shaking would easily fall of the tree much scared up with this I want to get rid of yeah.

You too kid go to jackal but just what big animals fear you what you call sir don't get me a chair across today. The lion listened to the mouse in silence the mouse was wondering what is a reply was going to be and why should I help you give me one good reason as to why I shouldn't eat you your half will be returned I promise maybe one day I will help you as soon as the mouse finished. 

What he had to say the liar or in such a way how can such a tiny. Mouse as yourself be of any help but seeing the tiny Mouse shaking in front of him. The lion decided not to eat him. Thank God I am for no get out of my sight the mouse ran and got away from there watching though that was happening from afar. 

The friends of the mouse were really surprised some time had passed by the lion got hungry and started wandering around in the forest but he could not notice the hunters trap and got caught. He was hung in the air in a big heads. He tried to break free from the net but he could not do it. 

He was the king of the forest so if he could yell for help he would be humiliated and all the hunters would hear him and come to get him faster being out of options. He began to wait meanwhile the other animals living in the forests and notice the lion but nobody could dare get close team.

When he was passing by little mouse saw the lion and he decided to help him. He went directly next to him. He started to climb the lines long tail and when he reached the net he began to chew on it. At that moment the bunny came running next to them hey buddy, hurry up the hunters are coming the other animals who were gathered around. 

Suddenly started to run around when they heard the word hunter but the mouse kept on chewing with persistence in the end. The net was torn apart and the lion fell down and got away come on jump on my back let's get out of here. The mouse jumped on the Lions back and they got away from there. 

All breathless the lion arrived in front of his cave he kneeled down and the mouse jumped off when you told me that one day you might be able to help me I underestimated you. I thought you are a tiny mouse with no use at all but you saved my life thank. You that's my pleasure my king you don't have to be afraid of me anymore in fact you do not need to fear anything because you're very courageous Mouse.

If I am the king of the jungle from now on you are my courageous brains. Lion and the mouse began to laugh all the animals watching all that was happening from afar came out and applauded the courageous Mouse. The lion and the mouse became best friends and the forest lived in peace forever. 


The Lion and The Mouse Moral 

Every creation of GOD is useful nothing is useless.
 Don't underestimate even a tiny thing. 







Post a Comment

0 Comments