Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE GINGERBREAD MAN STORY | Bedtime Stories & Baby Stories

The Gingerbread Story


The gingerbread man runs and said nobody can dare catch him.  story of gingerread man in short,the gingerbread man story,gingerbread man story fox, the gingerbread man story online,run, run as fast as you can you can't catch me I'm the gingerbread man,stories,
The gingerbread man runs and said nobody can
dare catch him.

Once upon a time, they lived an old couple in an old small Shack next to a forest. They were living a happy and peaceful life the only regret was not having a child of their own. One day when the old lady was making cookie dough in the kitchen her husband came in darling what are you cooking today oh my darling baking or gingerbread man today. The old lady knead the dough and cut a gingerbread man shape after putting it in the oven. She sat down and started to wait for the gingerbread man to bay wish you could smell the delicious cookie all around the air in the kitchen. She put on her oven gloves and took the gingerbread man out now it was time to decorate it. She made eyes out of raisins and acute nose using candy and then she used some cream to make his hair and clothes and lastly she used cherries to make some buttons for him. She had to look at her masterpiece and said ma gingerbread man looks beautiful but I feel like something is missing. The old lady looked at him again and his mouth I forgot the Vicki's mouth. She drew a mouth on the gingerbread man's face with the cream oh yes no you will complete my gingerbread man at that moment something unexpected happened. Thank you what Buddha Oh could it be you are talking gingerbread man suddenly stood up and started running yeah and I can also run the gingerbread man jumped from the kitchen bench to the chair then to the ground and started running fast to the kitchen door to the curtains the old lady yelled the gingerbread man became talking while she was running yeah run as fast as you can but nobody can catch me because I'm the gingerbread man. The old lady got out to the garden and started running after the gingerbread man. The man looked out the winter and saw his wife running and yelled hey where are you running the old lady answer to your husband whilst running my gingerbread man run away I'm trying to catch him. The old man was speechless. The old lady ran but the gingerbread men was so fast that it was impossible to catch him after a short while the gingerbread man came across a ranch a grazing cow noticed him I should catch he eats him. The cow also began to runafter the gingerbread man wait as fast as you can and old ladies those are trying to catch me but nobody can because I'm the gingerbread man. The old lady and the cow were running after the gingerbread man and at least I'm a pig noticed the gingerbread man a gingerbread man true to my tastebuds wait and I will catch you the gingerbread man answered. The pig once he was running as fast as you can an old lady and a coward also trying to catch me but nobody can because I'm the gingerbread man while they were running. The gingerbread man in front the old lady cow at the pink behind him a chair notice the gingerbread man while looking for some food my lunch so the chicken tagged along yeah run run as fast as you can it's an old lady a cow and a pig could not catch me neither can you nobody can because I am the gingerbread man. The gingerbread man in front the old lady cow the peak and the chicken they all continued to run but the gingerbread man was getting more and more further head from the others.  The gingerbread man was so happy and very proud of himself I'm the brightest in the bastard gingerbread man in the world yes that's me nobody can catch me because I'm the gingerbread man when he looked ahead soon that Sutra bed man. So, that he was coming across a river and he stopped because he knew that water could make him melt away now the old lady cow pig and the chicken were close now right at that moment a shifty Fox appeared from behind a tree I know how to swim if you I want to help you. The gingerbread man thought about it what have you eat me you don't have to worry I don't want to eat you I just want to help you get across. Lady cow pig and the chicken came to the edge of the river and saw the gingerbread man crossing the river on the back of a fox helplessly they watched them go knowing. They could not catch him anymore. The river began to get deeper and the water started to rise hey Fox give their tail up Elmas got wet up on my back it's safer. The gingerbread men hopped on the fox's back they swam for a while but has the water got deep huh the Foxes back began to sink in the water I'm afraid that you'll get wet why don't you jump on my head where it's a bit higher. The gingerbread man climbed up on his head the Fox continued to pursue his plan and dipped his head down in the water the water has risen too much why don't you get on my nose it's higher so the gingerbread man got on top of his nose right. When they were about to reach the shore the Fox dipped his nose flipping the gingerbread man into the air and opened his mouth the gingerbread man was going to fall into his mouth and the Fox was going to eat him but it didn't work while the gingerbread man was in the air a crow flying right above them caught. The gingerbread man with his big the Fox just stood there looking with his mouth open the gingerbread man waited for the crow to fly a little further and asks do crows eat ginger cookies yeah when the crow opened his beak to speak the jittery bad man fell down and began to run as fast as he could yeah run run as fast as you can and old lady a cow a pig a chicken a fox and a crow also tried to catch me but nobody cared because I'm the gingerbread man. The gingerbread man kept on running and did not stop if you see a gingerbread man pass you by running do not try to catch him because he is the gingerbread man and nobody can dare catch him.






☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆






Post a Comment

0 Comments