Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SINDBAD THE SAILOR STORY | Children stories


SINDBAD THE SAILOR STORY 


I have spent almost my life at sea. Because of the people call me Sindbad the Sailor. My father left a lot of money when they died. But I wasted all the money on extravagant parties and expensive clothes. Soon, I had very little money left .So I sold all I had and joined a group of merchants who sailed for India. And one of my adventure stories began here. The ship was sailing calmly.

The fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor, the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
The fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor

We were enjoying on board. Until one day, a storm came and our ship was blown off course. The ship ran aground on an island. It was so beautiful. It seems like paradise. We went to explore this wonderful place. While the ship crew was trying to repair the ship. After a while, I felt exhausted and hungry. So, I slept under a big tree. When I awoke, I found my travelling companions not there. I was calling out to them at the top of my voice. It was in vain but my only answer was the sound of the wind and the song of the birds. I ran to check where our ship was moored. All I saw was a tiny dot on the horizon. The ship was already far away and I was left alone on the island! I claimed the top of a  tall tree hoping to see someone else on the island, but I could see nothing at all expect a white mound.

Sindbad is climbing the top of a tall tree hoping to see someone else on the island.  the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
Sindbad is climbing the top of a tall tree hoping to see
someone else on the island.

Shaped like a large ball. I set off towards this strange object and when I reached it, found it was as smooth as a marble. "What can it be?" I thought. "Here is no door and it seems hollow. Why I do not I make a hole in it with a big stone?" Suddenly, the sky grew dark and I looked up and saw, just above me, a very big bird, snapping its enormous beak. 

Sindbad saw a big bird and found out that this big egg belonged to this bird.  the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
Sindbad saw a big bird and found out that this big egg
belonged to this bird.

The monster swooped down without noticing me, landed on the white object and flapped its wings. It was an egg of this big bird. Instantly, I remembered the incredible tale of a big bird. which the sailors on board the ship had told me. They called it the roc, and it ate snakes only. So, their incredible tale was true! "I must leave this island at all costs," I thought , and the roc can help me even without knowing it!" I opened my belt and knotted it around one of the bird;s of huge feet. I tied the other end to my writes and waited. Soon, the bird flapped its wings and took off into the sky, taking me with it! I trembled with fear. We were soaring so high that the island below like a tiny dot. After a while, the roc dew near a small stretch of land surrounded by water. It seemed to be another island, bigger than the one we had just left. As soon as the bird landed I untied my belt and jumped down. The bird did not see me because it was looking at a big snake that was threatening it, displaying its forked tongue. The fight between the two beasts was merciless.


Fight between snake and the eagle behind Sindbad.  the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
Fight between snake and the eagle behind Sindbad.

In the end, the roc tore the snake to pieces and flew off. I shouted with joy, but my happiness was for a short time. The island was nothing but an enormous nest of snakes and the whole valley echoed with their horrible hissing. It was feeding island for big birds. I wondered which was worse, to be eaten by an enormous bird as swallowed by a python? I had to find a hiding place to escape from the snake. I saw a cave nearby, between two rocks' I crawled in and waited for nightfall. After a few minutes, I explored my hiding place, which was aglow by the sun rays. Suddenly, I was dazzled by thousands multicoloured lights. I held out a hand and touched the stones that were scattered that they were precious diamonds! I sat there confused, holding the treasure in my hands. Suddenly, it was quiet outside. The snakes; hissing has stopped, so I glanced outside. Large pieces of beef and mutton were falling from the sky. "You are going mad, Sindbad," I said to myself, thinking it was all a bad dream. Soon, I saw a flight of enormous eagles swooping down onto the meat and flying off with it. It seemed someone was feeding them, I thought. This could provide me with another clever means of escape. With little hesitation, I left the cave. The snakes had gone off as the eagles arrived. I took a piece of beef, attached it to my back and lay face down on the ground. Before I left the cave I filled my pockets with precious jewels. "If  I survived, I will be rich again!" I said to myself. Soon after, I heard a great fore of wings above me and an enormous force lifted me up into the sky. The eagle, gripping the meat in its paws, with me hidden underneath, flew over the valley until it came to the rocky top where it had built its nest. I was about the escape, when I heard shouts coming from below. Alarmed by the noise, the eagle flew off leaving the piece of meat in the nest. I stood up and, looking down, saw a small group of men, armed with sticks coming towards the nest.

The eagle flew off and Sindbad stood up and saw a small group of men armed with sticks is coming towards the nest.  the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
The eagle flew off and Sindbad stood up and saw
a small group of men armed with sticks is coming
towards the nest.

Seeing them, I shouted, "now I am safe, I have survived." I jumped down from the nest. "who are you?" asked the eldest of the men, who seemed to be their leader. "How did you get into the nest? Are you a merchant, like us?"


The People are surprising to see lots of diamonds. the fantastic voyages of sindbad the sailor,story for kids to read,sindbad the sailor story,Bedtime stories,sindbad the sailor story in english,bedtime stories,baby's stories,sindbad the sailor story summary,
The People are surprising to see lots of diamonds.

I told them the whole story. "Its miracle you survived Of all days," they exclaimed. "We only come here once every three years. We have thrown down all our meat and our harvest is finished." "Your harvest?" I said in surprise. "The diamond harvest. The valley is so narrow that we cannot go to the bottom and get the diamond, but we have found a good way of collecting them. We bring a good amount of meat with us and throw it in pieces to the bottom of the valley. The eagles will spot the meat and carry it back to their nests and there are always diamonds stuck to the bottom of meat's pieces. Then we only have to shout to frighten off the eagles before climbing up to their nests and there are always diamonds are still at the bottom of the valley. They fell off in flight because they are too heavy." "I have a surprise for you." I told them, emptying my pockets of the jewels I had brought from the cave. That evening, a great celebration was held and the next day we set time off for home. I might have stayed quietly at home for a long time, but I had a taste for adventure and long voyages. I wanted to discover new countries. So I boarded a ship and sailed again to see the world. You will read some more of my adventures soon.



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Nice article it's very helpful information. Thanks for sharing. And I hope you keep sharing such information Adventure Stories for Children

    ReplyDelete